At Investwise, we ensure we deliver the best possible service. As well as understanding the current legislation regarding areas such as pensions and tax, we work hard to understand our client’s investment challenges.
Our financial advisers and paraplanners have more than 50 years of financial services experience between them and are supported by a dedicated team.
Clifford has over 30 years experience in designing personal and comprehensive financial plans to meet the individual lifetime goals and objectives of his private and business clients.
Having worked for some of the UK’s leading financial services companies, he has a wealth of experience in key areas including retirement planning strategies, investment management and creative tax planning.
He founded Investwise in 2004 to set up an independent advisory practice that could concentrate on building lifetime relationships with clients and colleagues from the accountancy and legal professions without any restrictions, conflicts of interest or bias.
- Retirement planning and income options
- Investment Management
- Strategic financial and tax planning
- Trustee and Charity investment advice
- Wealth transfer and Estate planning
- Member by Diploma of the Personal Finance Society (Dip PFS)
- Certificate in Life and Pensions
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC 1, 2 & 3)
- Advanced Diploma in Tax and Trusts (G10)
- Advanced Diploma in Personal Investment Planning(F20)
- Diploma in Pension Income Options (JO5)
- Certificate in Investment & Risk (CF2)
- Certificate in Equity Release (ER1)
- Certificate in Lifetime mortgage activities (CF7)