At Investwise, we ensure we deliver the best possible service. As well as understanding the current legislation regarding areas such as pensions and tax, we work hard to understand our client’s investment challenges.
Our financial advisers and paraplanners have more than 50 years of financial services experience between them and are supported by a dedicated team.
Greg Holden – Godalming Office
Greg has over 20 years experience in the financial services sector.
Having worked for and with some of the UK’s leading financial services companies, Greg has a practical and in-depth knowledge of the financial world.
From intimate knowledge of complex investment and taxation structures to consulting with other financial advisory firms on how to tailor their businesses, Greg uses his experience to provide business and private clients with efficient and suitable solutions.
Greg lives in Godalming with his wife and two young children. He is an active part of the Chamber of Commerce and helps out with various other local events.
- Retirement planning and income options
- Investment Management
- Strategic financial and tax planning
- Trustee and Charity investment advice
- Wealth transfer and Estate planning
- Member by Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (ACIS)
- Investment Advice Diploma, (IAD, Private Client Advice)
- Regulation and Integrity
- Investment Risk and Taxation
- Private Client Advice (level 5, working towards Chartered status)
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ)